Friday 20 July 2007

Must have been the tomatoes!

Well...the bolognese sauce was back to it's normal self.
There were two possible causes for it being "wrong" last time.
I'd used tinned tomatoes, and chopped them up. Have done this in the past, but lately have been buying chopped tinned tomatoes. I know it sounds daft, but the only other thing I'd done different was not let sauce stand and reheat. although since I've been working ...I have come in, made the sauce, and as the sauce nears it's completion, prepared the spaghetti, or pasta.
It WAS really funny the other night, as my three all sat there...all said it didn't taste the same..and then sat there,going through the list of stuff they know I put in my bolognese sauce...asking...had I remembered to put it in? Then one of them says..."Mum! you didn't put the kitchen sink in!"....It's true...stand still long enough when I'm making bolognese..you just might end up in it. :)

Have finished my crazy skirt tonight..I don't know why it took so long for me to finish it..and now..I'm not so sure I want it....typical.
My brain has been going into overdrive thinking of things I could make.

No comments: