Tuesday 11 August 2009

Catch up time

Last Wednesday I got Midori back :D :D :D (wish I could do smileys on here.)
On Friday Oliver and I went for a picnic along the Trough of Bowland road.
I've been knitting and reading quite a lot while I have been without my car and pc. I'll post about those on Book Addicts Anonymous and Fidgetty Fingers as soon as I can.
Yesterday I picked my pc back up, it was the power supply that had gone, for a second time.
Today is the first time I have felt fit enough to swim since the end of May, I only did 20 lengths, but that is better than none at all.
Today has been very hectic, what with one thing and another.
There is one thing that really annoys me though, and that is, when I have been to Asda recently, lines are disappearing, and there are frequently single bottles of soda water, but the four packs are nowhere to be seen. I like drinking soda water, so tend to buy quite a bit. 3 single bottles are on offer at £1.20, but 4 packed together cost £1.42....ah well!

1 comment:

Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

love the Trough, we often go that way for a drive.