Wednesday 12 November 2008

It's NOT the weekend.

Well, last night I was rudely woken at around 1am. Sound of someone beating on something, then a load of verbal abuse shouted, and fighting ensued.
As the noise had woken me up I looked out of the window to see what was going on. There was a woman screeching at this man, and aiming drunken punches at him. A lot of fighting was going on, I rang the police. after I had called the police, one man was held by one or two men and kicked, just like they show on TV and in films. I wouldn't have believed people could be so vicious if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes. The police came, eventually, but it took ages for me to get back to sleep. The whole incident shook me.
I've had a call tonight from the police, it is going to court, as there were three lots of damage caused.
I don't have to watch TV for entertainment, when it regularly happens just outside. Only difference is, real life is scary when it's as close as this gets.
Oh! And why the title I have given this post? Because it is normally Friday, Saturday or Sunday when things kick off like this.

No comments: