- Ability to hold the opposing viewpoint, even if you actually agree with whatever the person is saying.
- Make promises in order to obtain the post,and then promptly forget all your promises when you are appointed.
- Have a keen sense of paranoia, especially when considering what other people in the same job are saying about a subject.
- Have a thick skin.
- Not mind having your every move documented by the media, if you ever become good enough at the job.
- The ability to refuse other people a decent living wage, but gladly agree to your own wage rise.
I'm sure I have missed some qualities off this list, but I do know it is a job I could never do. If anyone has any idea what post/job I think requires these qualities, or can supply a few more qualities, please let me know. There isn't a prize unfortunately, it's just for fun.