Tuesday 13 November 2007

When will I learn?

Yes, I mean it.
When will I learn not to try to do too many things with my ankle as it is?
I just end up totally wiped out the next day, and stop in bed half the day.
Yesterday, saw my bloke, then drove back, saw Edwin off to school, went swimming, went shopping , to Post Office, shopping a bit more, came home, made full home cooked meal, had bath, and even then didn't relax.
Is it any wonder I wiped out all my energy?
And today? I crawled out of bed, saw Edwin off, and crawled back into bed, until almost 1pm.
See, it's about time I realised that I need to pace myself.
This is a huge learning curve for me, I didn't realise that physical injury could make you mentally exhausted.
I will get it, probably after my operation, and am well on the way to recovery.

No comments: