Wednesday 21 November 2007

Parent's Evening

Yes, tonight was Parent's Evening meetings, for Edwin.
So, I went along, at the correct time, well actually I was early.
Seeing as we were mailed progress reports from school, I know that Edwin is doing ok.
This was a meeting with the form tutor. He didn't have much to tell me, other than he had no complaints.
I know some parents hate going to these events, and will do anything to avoid them. I don't wish to avoid them, but how can you spend 15 minutes talking about how well you child works etc. The one in front over-ran, and Mum didn't look to happy as they left. Edwin was busy playing music over in the music department, and hadn't even wanted to come with me.


On another note, I was looking for something else completely when I found this website http://whowritesthiscrap.com
The title of the site says it all.

No comments: