Sunday 2 September 2007

Back to school/work on Tuesday.

Well, it's come around. Time to go back to work for me, school for my youngest.
Tuesday morning, I'm back at the normal time, and he's back at 10am, but only for two hours.
Hmm! I wonder if the lads will make tea, seeing as I'm out all day, and they aren't.
No, they won't. Although with Oliver going to Uni in self catering accomodation in couple of weeks, you'd think he'd want to practise cooking.
My daughter and her boyfriend have planned a picnic for today, it's pouring with rain, so she says that they will be picnicing in her car.
There was so much I wanted to do this holiday, but have hardly done any of it, as my ankle injury has stopped me. I'm wondering how I'm going to manage to fit my swimming in, when I return to work. I will do though.

No comments: