Monday 22 June 2009

Tying up loose ends

Oliver has gone down to Glastonbury this morning, Sam's already there. Must ring her tomorrow to wish her Happy Birthday. Edwin and Becki took their last exams, and it's two years since they started seeing each other. They are celebrating later on in the week though.

I parcelled up the things I have been making for Blue and sent them with the little man in the rowing boat. There are no books this time so perhaps he won't take as long?

I also filled in an application form for a job. All I have to do now is wait, see what comes of it, if anything.
So really I have spent the day tying up loose ends.

I did find time to finish the book that I had only just started though as well. It was one of those books that you just have to keep going back to and read a little bit more.
It's really quiet here, so am sat here listening to Greenday's newest album, to make it noisy .

2 comments:

Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

Hi Sea, it takes around 200gms on my mohair shawls but they are massive:) Laal Bear has just written a great pattern for a papillon shawl using her sock yarn. It takes 100gm of variegated and 50gm of plain and is fabulous. It is free pattern if you purchase the yarn. I'm starting one next when this latest mohair is offf needles.She will be at Woolfest if you are going? If you do will see you there:)

Sea said...

Would love to go to woolfest? when? where? cumbria...but where?