Sunday 14 June 2009

Oliver's home!

YAY!!!!!
Oliver's home from uni for summer, but how long he'll be here I'm not sure.
I know he has plans to go around Europe during July, and he's working Glastonbury, with Sam and some others of their friends. I also think he is working Leeds Festival, so perhaps he won't be around much.
I've just put the second load of washing in, and think there isn't much more washing to do, perhaps he's been doing his own this semester.
Sam has gone to Accrington ready for her OU exam tomorrow, she's stopping in a 4 star hotel, overnight, so she doesn't get delayed in traffic in the morning and miss the start of the exam.

Earlier on I walked down to the market with the dogs only to walk past a prize giving of some runners. It's too hot to go running in the middle of the day. They were all looking rather exhausted, if they will run in the middle of the day, what to they expect?

No comments: