Friday 5 June 2009

Evening wander

Just as I was about to walk the dogs tonight the phone rang.
I answered it, more than 40 minutes later I set off out with the dogs.
I took my time, and it was a darn sight colder than I expected, but I walked to the end of the Stone Jetty, and sat for a while watching the sun setting, but keeping an eye on the very heavy cloud creeping into the bay.
It felt cold enough to snow, and if there is snow on "them thar hills" in the morning, I won't be surprised. There was a definite chill in the air, and the wind was from the North East. If there is snow, I'll try to get a photograph, although....British Weather is known to be unpredictable.
I was out for the best part of an hour, not walking so fast, just strolling really.
I've worn Shadow and Spark out, and they are both spark out on the floor as I type.

1 comment:

Blue said...

Does it ever get hot in your part of the country???