Saturday 16 May 2009

things

A week from now I will be on my way back from my first ever gig...that I have paid for..I don't think free ones count...do they?
5 years back I had tickets to see Midge Ure in concert...small one...and I gave up the chance to meet a bloke instead. The bloke cheated on me....but Midge Ure came back to my home town several times since...alas...not this year
However.....next Saturday night I am going to my first ever gig......!!!!!!!
JMJ at the MEN arena in Manchester. I can ..."hand on heart" say I have been a fan since oxygene part 4 way back in 1977. :)
I have most of JMJs albums...haven't got Metamorphoses...but I will get a copy.
I have the original Oxygene LP...on vinyl.....a present from my bf at the time.
Wouldn't it be cool if I could get that signed?
Anyway...I will definitely post after the gig...am looking forward to it..I just wish I could be there with Darkstormrising as I know he likes JMJs music.

No comments: