Tuesday 1 January 2019

Looking forward into 2019

Looking forward into 2019, I need to set myself some goals.

The first is master my tricycle. It's years since I even road a bicycle, as since the accident that damaged my left ankle, causing my foot to collapse, I have not felt secure enough to ride and bicycle. Also, as I had to sell my car, a couple of good reasons that I won't go into here, I need some form of getting around that is low impact. Today when I tried to ride my tricycle I was like a little kid, without much control. So that's a work in progress. I don't want to race, or anything like that, I just want to get around.

The second is to keep my container garden tidy, as possible.

Third, read, of course. Again, I think that I should read at least one classic, and at least one translated from another language. I also think that I should read, Early Riser, the three Shannara Chronicles that I have, The Book of Dust, and Undying. Maybe a book that takes me out of my "comfort zone".

Fourth, complete at least four of the OU, Open Learn courses.

Fifth, not to be on the last minute with Yule presents, especially when I decide to make them.

Sixth, and last, as there's plenty of goals here. Try to get back to tutoring, but that's something that I can only do so much towards.

No comments: