Friday 11 January 2019

Be wary of the Ritalin ranter

As you probably know, I like to have a hobble along the prom.
It's peaceful there if you sit and watch the sea, and the sea wall blocks most of the traffic noise, apart from at peak times. In the evenings it's very peaceful, when it's warm enough, and watching the sea, seabirds and the kite surfers/windsurfers is calming.
However, I went down last week just wanting a short breather, and to watch the sunset when I met up with the Ritalin ranter. If you live here, and have encountered him, you'll know exactly who I mean.
This guy only has one topic, oh and he's the one person who watches the televised parliament.
He's convinced that he was "spiked" with R, (as I am going to refer to it from now on,) as a child at a very good school.....as the jokes go.....you know, an approved one.
His son was also put on it, and he thinks that it dulled him, no, his son was out of control and found  to have ADHD....or whatever the initials are
He's a total conspiracy theorist.  His conspiracy that he's convinced with is that the government have known all along how bad for people it is.  The funny thing is, that he doesn't mention the fact that R can cause heart problems.
At one point the Ritalin ranter walked around with earphones in, and blanked people he knew. Perhaps he was listening to the parliamentary goings on via his earphones. I wish that he was still doing that.
He really spoiled my chilling out time.
There is a good chance that I can avoid him from now on, as he has a dog, not a little one either....so if I spot the dog.....no....not that Spot.....I'll do my best to avoid him.

2 comments:

walker531 said...

Good to see what's happening again.

walker531 said...

Good to hear your thoughts/progress again.