Saturday 9 March 2013

Best Music ever?

Is there something that just gets you singing or pum- puming along?  And no matter how down you feel it just takes you back to a time when you had no worries?
Well.....I have one...it not only takes me back to the time when I had no worries, but to the time of my first ever real love.
Now...should I embarrass him forever by naming here as my first ever love?
What do you all think?
But naming him might not embarrass him, I'm happy that he has married his partner of many years...after all we lost touch and had no contact for around 29-30 years.
But he'll always be the first person I ever truly loved.
I wonder how he would reply?

And the music? Scheherazade by Rimsky-Korsakov

2 comments:

walker531 said...

It probably wouldn't be a good idea to give a name, it could cause problems. You never know, it might even disappoint someone! Perhaps it would be better to just give a clear hint that would mean something only to him.

Sea said...

Ah, but I never said who the person was, or what medium the music was played by, so it could be anyone.