Saturday 31 March 2012

regrets?

I'm sure everyone has regrets.
Here's one of mine, it's a silly one, might make you smile
I regret buying a white "soft touch" dressing gown.
Why? I hear you ask.
Simple!
After being worn more than twice it looks grubby, and it seems to spend more time being washed than being worn. I seriously wish I'd never bought it.
I am wondering whether to dye it a lovely shade of purple, as then it won't show look as grubby as quickly as it does now.
That aside, it is one of the warmest dressing gowns i have ever had since being an adult.


Oh! and despite being divorced I neither regret ever marrying, or getting divorced. Do wish I'd done it sooner, but hindsight is a wonderful thing.
I don't regret getting married in the first place, as if I hadn't married who I did, I wouldn't have my three lovely children, OK...all grown up now, but wouldn't be without them.

1 comment:

Michael Gradwell said...

This reminds me of the Piaf song. She regretted nothing but she didn't have an easy life.

I would like to agree with Piaf but I suppose it's not too bad if you keep regrets to the colour of a dressing gown.

We all must have regrets but if we can put them to one side then life seems so much better.