Friday 23 October 2009

Half term

I have never been so glad that half term has come around.
I have been falling asleep on my bed after a bath or shower. Work has been non-stop, but I have enjoyed it these last two weeks....even though my voice is unpredictable, and I seem to be needing my reliever inhaler at the mo...perhaps that is due to the flu jab I had last Thursday evening?
The Autumn/winter term is always the longest, and can drag in parts.
Today I cleaned all the cupboards and drawers in the food room, and parcelled the sewing machines up, so that they could be sent for service. Amongst other stuff. I was more or less flat out all day.
Perhaps I might have the energy to do something in half term? Who knows. Would love to finish the "Giraffes" UFO ...get Edwin's new room up and running.....etc
Would also love some time for me.

No comments: