Sunday 18 October 2009

Early start

Got up early today, as someone said they were going to be on MSN at 8am, and asked if I could be then we could chat. Well.....I was here, but they weren't, and they still haven't appeared over 3 hours later. No, have not been sat here waiting all that time. I've walked the dogs and been to the market. I have also worked my way through a rather large pile of ironing. Also, when I got up it was fine, and I put some washing out that is almost dry, I brought it in as it started to spit. I don't really want to put it in the drier, as 1) the drier costs money to run, and 2) the biggest articles are the sheets off my bed, and my drier is only little and tends to ball up my sheets.
I've also got some chickpeas simmering away on the hob, I'm going to use them in an Indian recipe later. I tried it out a few weeks back and it is very tasty, much to my surprise. I'll also make some garlic and ginger paste to use in Indian recipes, as it saves a lot of messing about when cooking.
I think I'll be able to catch up on my book blog as well today. I have read 4 books, but not yet blogged about them. I think I'll even have time to work on some cross stitch, although the light isn't good for working on the giraffes. I might start a christmassy design. I do have one of St Basil's Cathedral, but I want to do that in a holiday. I'll let you know what I do. I'll obviously find time to do a little knitting as well.
To finish the day off I'm having an early night as well. I did make the tomato/chickpea thing, and the garlic and ginger paste. The paste is well worth the trouble, it takes ages to peel all the garlic and ginger for it, there are now three small jars languishing in my fridge. :)
Night night

No comments: