Tuesday 27 October 2009

Driving at night

I don't have a problem with this, but the following link has some very good common sense ideas.
I learnt to drive over the summer months, and was lucky enough never to have to use my wipers or my lights. [British Summers were better then?] However....the first time I drove after passing my test, it was pitch dark and chucking it down. I just took things slower than I was used to doing until I felt comfortable. There is one thing that is not on the list there, and that is...if there is a driver travelling slower than you expect, they have either only just passed their test...or know the road well, and know about possible hazards that you might not be familiar with.
OK...sorry for going on...must check my wipers in the morning, and the washer bottle. Also will get Sam to check my lights are all functioning, and will check hers in return.

No comments: