Sunday 12 July 2009

Eventful week, but would rather not discuss

This past week has been a little hectic, to be truthful, but am sorry I am not going to blog about most of it.
I did enjoy the cruise on the canal again, and the response from our invited guest when we presented her with a token of our esteem was lovely.
I wish her and her husband well in their new home, which is in a new country, to them...but they have relatives there.
The token I had picked was well received, and am happy to say I got it right.
Am now off work because of my medication. The harassment I am getting for being ill, when most of the time it is adverse effects of medication is becoming unbearable. I should be OK to return to work on Wednesday, and I can say..hand on heart..at least this has not knocked my asthma out, which is a blessing.

No comments: