Saturday 30 August 2008

Saturday night again

I know I haven't posted for nearly a week. For a Saturday it is very quiet here. No Eastern Europeans wall walking, no TWOCers, no one dumping cars in the street and running off.
Not much happening at all.
There's no-one really online who I talk to either. Mind you, Old Bean is busy getting stuff packed in case Gustav hits. They are going to a relative's house out of the path of Gustav. When the last biggy hit that area I didn't know anyone there, and it was just stuff on a map. I was disgusted then how slowly the USA central government reacted to the crisis. They send aid swifter to places not in their country, perhaps the illustrious leader was trying to find New Orleans on a world map, little knowing it was in his own country.
Have had a busy week, but not really done anything note worthy. Have been doing some work on the back bedroom for Edwin, but not as much as I'd like, due to adjusting to the tablets the doc has given me. I should be able to get stuck into things soon, or rather work my way through thins slowly but surely.
It's back to work on Tuesday for me. Everything should be quite organised, as I think I got most of the resources ready for DT before the summer. We have a new DT teacher starting, can't remember his surname, but his first name is Ben, tall bloke, not that old.

No comments: