Thursday 21 August 2008

Am still here

I'm really sorry that I haven't posted any of my daft guff for a while.
I've been distracted.

Anyway, I thought here might be a fun place to share one of my daft, "off at a tangent moments".
I was talking to a friend about a local takeaway place, and commented that they use "ham substitute" instead of real ham, then I realised that as the place also provided curry they may be Muslim.
My brain went totally off at a tangent then about the "ham substitute"
I had this mental image of little bits of "ham substitute" running around the perimeter of the pizza as the delivery person drove to the delivery, and it leaping into place onto the pizza as the doorbell is rung.
OK!
Yes, I agree with you, a very nutty mental image, but that is what sports subs do...warm up before joining in.

No comments: