Tuesday 11 December 2007

Christmas cards and pressies

Well, here I am ...trapped, can't move.
I would write all my Christmas cards, but I can't reach them, and my address book is downstairs. If I go downstairs. I shall stop there until they are all written. I had no idea using crutches,as I have to right now, was so physically demanding.
They will get written, but not altogether sure when.
However, I have found some pressies online, and sorted them, will just have to make sure that I am downstairs when the postie brings them. Ah, well. It's only another 5-7 weeks before I can put my foot on the floor, I hope. By then I should have lovely thighs, from hopping and holding the plastered foot up.
When I grow up, I want to be a flamingo.

2 comments:

Blue said...

I'll bring you some pink feathers on my visit! :D

Sea said...

What a shame flamingoes are pink, it's really not my colour. ;)