Friday 14 December 2007

All stamped and sent

I spent most of Wednesday writing my Xmas cards. Then in the evening Edwin pushed them all in post box for me.
Some are still here, cos they can be delivered by hand. I also spent Wednesday sorting out some more pressies for my kids. I really think I should get Edwin another present. They don't have piles of pressies this year, but I have got them what they want. I have got Samantha a pair of straighteners, but let her have them early, as she regularly straightens her hair after washing it. I need to make my partner's present up. Sam has put my sewing machine ready for me to use.
Yesterday I got dressed and was up and downstairs several times, and slept like a baby at night, exhausted. So today I have eased off a little. Just resting.

No comments: