Sunday 29 July 2012

It's ever so quiet here.

Edwin has gone to Scotland for a couple of weeks to spend some time with Becki at her Dad's house.  Becki is working this summer, so we haven't seen so much of her.
It's awfully quiet here though, with just Spark, Shadow and Finny for company.  Finny isn't really much company though as he is Edwin's goldfish, so no in depth conversations with me and him.  I suppose I should start getting used to this, as in September Edwin goes away to university to study illustration. 
So if you catch me talking to myself, give me a nudge, after all don't want the men in the white coats coming to take me away.  Mind you, some might say that maintaining a blog is a sort of talking to yourself.  So perhaps I'm already part way towards going mad, who knows?

1 comment:

Blue said...

If keeping a blog is a sign of talking to oneself and therefore a sign of madness, then millions of people are madder than they realised! lol