Friday 18 September 2009

What a load of twaddle

OK....you know we have been inspected during the last two days at my workplace.
I have no idea as yet to the outcome, although feedback was favourable when I came home today.
Since we learnt of the impending inspection, on Tuesday...things have been very tense. Yet 99.9999% of the staff were pulling together...to make the best impression possible...with the least deviation from normal .
Inspection is very hard on the teachers...some have had trouble both sleeping and eating. NQTs are especially nervous....their first ever qualified inspection!.
As I say...from things I have heard, it sounds like the result is favourable. I really hope so....because this time all departments..and most of the pupils have been determined that we will pass

No comments: