Saturday 12 April 2008

Strange week

I always expected there just to be two of us left here...and I thought it would be Edwin and myself, but this week the world has been turned upside-down. Oliver returned to Manchester Uni to complete his first year at uni!!!!!!!! Yes! Already! And Edwin returned from France only to go to Scotland a day and a half later. Sam has either been working or with her bf, so it's been pretty much here, all alone. I suppose it is a taste of what is to come. The bloke I'm seeing is working in USA with no way of us contacting each other, so Ive been doing my usual distraction technique....that is bury myself in practical things to do so that I don't have time to feel so lonely.

The messenger bag I posted a picture of now has a home, but I may make others. In fact I did tell Sam I would make her one, and the lining is done, I just need to construct the outer. If you read this regularly, it will not come as a surprise that she wants skull and crossbones lining. The "fish" bags should be finished tomorrow, and I will be posting pictures of them here.

No comments: