Wednesday 23 April 2008

Busy, busy, busy!

Think I have crammed today.
No, not been studying for an exam, just got as much done as I possibly can.
The best thing about today...for my own personal goals is!!!!! I swum 1/2 a mile !!!!! Yay!!!!!
That is what I was doing before my op, it was the only thing I could do. My stomach muscles ache, as 1/4 of the mile was backstroke, but I do feel good.

Also put the shrubs in that I bought, although one looks dead!
No matter, will buy another, and plant it when it should be next year, I couldn't when I bought this one.
I sowed seeds....but will just watch to see what pops up

Then I cut out the outer of Sam's messenger bag, and the inner of one I am giving to a friend for her birthday..Hey! does it matter, Fluffy probably doesn't even know I have a blog!
Also cut out some shopping bags, although right now I am trying to decide if I should line them, and I chopped the t-shirts I bought, as the one I shortened looks OK, so should have a few new t-shirts soon, and can chuck the old ones.( they are about 5 years old, and I've worn them sooooooo much!)
The rest of the day was so busy, walking dogs, talking with my friend, now am sleepy, even though I woke at 3am last night and didn't sleep soundly after that

No comments: