Sunday 28 July 2013

Another observation

It's funny what you notice when you are walking around.  This observation seems only to apply to 50%, roughly, of the population
I bet you'll have seen it too, no matter where you are, and it's always men that are doing this thing
What? What are men doing?  I hear you ask.
Well, it's simple.  I think this is a fairly recent thing, but whenever I go out, if I pass men dressed in jogging pants you can almost guarantee that they have their hands down the front of their pants.
Are they checking that they are still there?  Why do they feel the need to carry out this fairly personal task in public?  If you have any theories why this sort of thing is becoming more frequent, I'd like to hear your theory.
You wouldn't see a woman walking along sticking her hand into her bra and rearranging herself, or have you seen different?

No comments: