Saturday 30 April 2011

Grrr!

I have a facebook account..like many people...tonight I replied to a comment made by someone who knows my family..yet they presumed to know about my parents than I do?
I got a bit narked and corrected the person...am wondering if it will elicit any response?
The person had made a comment about a certain designer..and how she went to the same school as my parents..I added that myself and my two siblings had also attended the school that this designer had...only to get a comment back that we were not the "same generation"...so I commented back..that the designer went to my Dad's "primary" school...not the "grammar school both my parents went to.
It ain't that important...but the designer did not go to the same school as my Mum..at any point.
Unless you know me..you won't have the foggiest what I am wittering on about.

No comments: