Saturday 14 August 2010

Early start

I woke at around 6.30am this morning, and after lying there listening to music for about 40 minutes I decided to get up.
I'm sure I'm going to meet myself coming back today. I've finished taping all the music I was going to tape, done two lots of washing, caught up ...almost...on blogs, I don't have a photograph of something I made for Edwin, but that can soon be remedied. I've got some meat ready for when my "someone special" returns home, it just needs to be turned on and cooked.
Yesterday, I had a "baking and cooking day". I made tomato and lentil soup, black rye bread, two cakes, and two lots of chocolate chip cookies. I also sewed up the jumper I have just finished knitting, and sewed some of Blue's dressing gown. I SHOULD have been worn out today, I usually am when I've had a busy day, but don't feel the slightest bit tired, despite having been awake since 6.30.
The sun is shining and the wind is blowing, so I wouldn't be at all surprised if the washing is almost dry and ready for ironing.

No comments: