Friday 5 September 2008

Random Thoughts

Does anyone else have daft random thoughts pop into their head?
I like to watch Coronation Street, (for non UK reader's a several times a week soap,) and tonight I noticed a "theme" that the scriptwriters might be pursuing, or at least a variation on a theme.After Roy and Ken were released from the police Station, and walked down the street, was it only me who saw the echo of a "Wizard of Oz" theme? Especially as Becki linked arms with Roy and Ken and tried to get them to "skip" down the street away from camera.My cast list would be Becki as Dorothy, Roy as the Tin Man, Ken as the Cowardly Lion and Vernon as the scarecrow, and Ken does have that silly dog if the dog MUST be there as well. I just wonder who the Wizard will turn out to be, if the scriptwriters have decided on a Wizard of Oz mini plot, please don't let it be Norris.

I just thought I'd share one of my random tangents with you.

1 comment:

Blue said...

Oh those random thoughts are fun.