Monday 8 November 2021

Vaccinations.

 Before I put anything else, I want to point out that I am not anti, although it might read as if I am.


There's currently a big push to get all people over a certain age, plus vulnerable people to have a booster jab. The annual flu jab is also being offered. The government angle is, "to avoid further lockdown situations."

However, we are told in the next breath that the uptake of the first and second vaccines is somewhat lower in the younger age groups. (I also suspect that if the younger generation aren't having them, they won't be encouraging their high school aged children to have the vaccines.)

So essentially, older people are being vaccinated so that younger people can just carry on as normal. Or that's how it seems to me.  Maybe the cull didn't take enough and they're hoping for a further rise in the total? 

I'm having mine for personal reasons, and to keep others safe. Plus I still wear a mask in enclosed spaces and avoid going shopping at busy times.  Having disabilities maybe prepared me, and others, to be cautious around others. 

No comments: