Last week, I managed to emulsion the ceilings, and a high part of the wall at the top of the house. Adding the white ceilings , some were bare plaster, has brought the light level up even more. When the decorating is completed there will be some mirrors going up to help make the stairs a lighter place. This week's task is to strip off the remaining original paper from the last few walls. Then I'll fill any holes in the wall. Oh, there are pictures to go up in the stairs as well. Three Faye Whitaker prints that I bought years ago when the kids were only young. I do have some unframed cross stitch as well.
I've started brewing wine again this holiday, and currently have a gallon of banana, one of nectarine, one of blueberry, and have just started one of fig off. The banana is probably almost ready, as I have made it before and it never takes long to be ready. I also plan to make a gallon of sweet potato wine.
I'm still trying out new recipes and last week made sesame snaps.