Wednesday 1 June 2011

Spam folder in 24 hours

I thought I would leave my spam folder for 24 hours to see what I was offered. I was looking for scam type e-mails, and I did get a few.
Without further ado, here's the list;
  1. 2 lots of medication for "gentleman's problems"
  2. 14 chances to "test" an i-pad 2
  3. 5 parcels of which I need to confirm my details in order for the parcel to be delivered.
  4. 11 chances to have my palm read.
  5. 3 people who NEED my help in order to get their hands on their inheritance.
  6. The remainder were varied between letting me know that my bank account...(That I Don't bank with!) ....is being suspended to chances to buy Replica Louis Vuiton.[Hope that is how you spell it]

1 comment:

Blue said...

Think it's Louis Vuitton. Maybe. I dunno. *shrugs*