Wednesday 15 June 2011

Some people are just SICK

I have started to follow Alice Pyne's blog. She is a 15 year old girl who lives, as the crow flies, very close to me. Quite a way by road though.
She has been getting for want of a better word "sick" comments on her blog.
I was always told, if you can't think of anything nice to say, don't speak.
These people leaving nasty comments are having to purposely make their comments. It's not as if blogs don't allow you to leave them unless you comment.
Mind you, I was also told as a child that "empty crates make the most noise". (That saying dates back to when crates were usually metal and all bottles were returnable and made of glass).
I have read what Alice has blogged to date, and she's a very brave young lady.
My only thought on the nasty comments she is getting, is what goes around comes around. And if you are hurtful to people you shouldn't be surprised when someone is hurtful to you.

No comments: