Friday 31 December 2010

Happy New Year!

We are now in 2011!
I am noit going to make resolutions that I will break within the first week...what I am going to do is make several promises to myself.
  1. I will try to complete at least 12 large projects over the year. Knitted/cross-stitched or other craft
  2. I will start and complete smaller projects as takes my whim, and yes! I will not leave them unfinished.
  3. I will try my best to keep up-to-date with my blogs.
  4. I WILL definitely make a butterfly for the butterfly effect project, [see button]
  5. This one is the most difficult, I will try to see the positive side of things....for example..my "someone special" has gone back to his "homeland". We are still in touch, but because of network coverage, not as much as I would like. I will remember that we never fell out, he treated me very well, and that I love him very much. He has said he will probably return, but is unsure when.

2 comments:

Chatters said...

Hi Jeannie

Haven't seen you around for a bit, sorry I think I called you Jean last time I spoke to you? I am so bad with names.

I'm sorry your special someone is not around. That must be hard, but its good you are trying to stay positive

Looks like you are going to keep yourself busy in the new year

Amanda(-:

Megan said...

That sounds so sad that your special someone isn't around.

Try and stay strong and positive.