Sunday 15 February 2009

Odd dreams

I know I'm not the only one who has peculiar dreams, but I do keep having the same themed one recently. Am in a house, where I live, [not my current one,] but I find extra rooms, where other people just see walls or cupboards. Perhaps this is very telling? I dunno. These hidden rooms are always peaceful, have great views, or inspire me completely, in various directions. [I have a sneaking suspicion what this dream might mean, but am not putting ideas into people's heads.]
Dreams about houses seem to be fairly common for me, although usually I am dreaming about being in a house where I don't belong, and am unable to find my way out, what is quite odd is in this house as well there are rooms that only I know about. If I can't find my way out, I go to my hidden room.

No comments: