Sunday 1 February 2009

Friday evening outing

I know it's been ages since I've posted anything, been far too tired to do so.
Anyway, Friday evening I went out. Technicians xmas do, nope, not early but we couldn't agree on a suitable evening before xmas, many being committed elsewhere, so we decided for a post xmas do. One of the technicians had left in the new year, so we combined the do.As it has just been Chinese new year, a local Chinese place was our destination.
The company was great, but if I'm honest, the meal was indifferent, and the seating conditions very cramped, with the waiter continually leaning over me, and never once excusing himself. At one point he completely blocked me from the rest of the people on the table for almost 5 minutes.
I know I won't be wanting to return to that particular place in a hurry.

No comments: