Sunday 25 May 2008

Went back to work

On Friday, I went back to work, first time since September last year. For the first three weeks I'm only on half my normal hours, (it's what they call a phased return,) in order to help me get my strength and stamina back.
It was a little strange, but I enjoyed it, and doing the jobs I was doing back in September, well, nothing felt strange really, apart from coming back home so early.
And I walked there and back, something I haven't done since November 2006.
It's half term this next week though, so I'm not back again until a week tomorrow.
The oddest thing was the feeling that I was going back at almost the same time as I last worked.
The machines in the textiles room though are terribly linted up and I will have to figure out how to de-lint them or they could start jamming frequently when sewing.

No comments: