Tuesday 13 May 2008

Dump your manure here!

Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse, possibly! They do
This new development has knocked me sideways, what with everything else going on, and my soulmate finishing things.
Perhaps I've got an invisible sign over my head "dump your manure here!"
It's difficult enough coping with things, but when you are coping alone....
Ok, I have some lovely friends, but I hate sharing this sort of crap.
No wonder I'm having trouble with my eyesight, from mid afternoon onwards I'm finding it very difficult to focus.
Perhaps I shouldn't tempt fate with putting into words what is going through my head right now about that, for all I know there could be another load of shit looking for somewhere to dump.
Am trying very hard to stay positive in all this, but like I say. It's VERY hard.

No comments: