Sunday 25 May 2008

How do you know when?

Ok, first, sorry haven't posted for a while. Been very busy, and so much has been going on, and a lot I haven't wanted to post about, cos it just upset me.
Nuff of that though.

Last night in chatting with Blue, she asked me, had I brought up the subject of religion, or lack of it with the man I am chatting to. The reason for this didn't need any talking about, as we are both of a like mind on that subject.
I don't think it will be a problem for various reasons, but how do you tell someone you are pagan, or "heathen"? (as the Romans used to call the original Britons.)
Perhaps, the first time I meet the man in question, I should wear a pentacle, of some description, mind you, most of my jewellery is pagan/ Celtic/ animal symbol type, and the crystal cage I nearly always wear is a bit of a give away as well.

Talking about crystals, I found a lovely piece of rose quartz on the market yesterday, I need to find it a home yet. She also had a wonderful wind chime, but where would I put it, already have quite a few.

No comments: