Friday 14 March 2008

Back to swimming

Well, have got myself back swimming now, but only doing 16 lengths, and pausing every second length, but at least I am progressing.
The physio said I could try cycling now, if I wanted to. So will probably try that tomorrow morning. I think a ride along the prom would be the best idea, for first ride.
I am not too happy with the insoles though, as they are making my toes go numb, and my feet go tingly, plus the only thing I can get my feet into with them in is a pair of black leather trainers. I'm going to have to speak to a doctor about it, as the physio didn't think it was such a problem, as he thinks I won't need them for so long, whilst the consultant thought I would need them for quite a while. I think he will have more idea of my long term needs.

No comments: