Wednesday 14 October 2015

A couple of bad days.

Woke up yesterday, had slept through one alarm.  I felt like I couldn't breathe, so had to use my relief inhaler almost straight away, even though I had just used my preventive inhaler.  Added to that I had a badly trapped nerve.
I was extremely busy on Monday, and probably did more than I could cope with...unfortunately my body reacts by giving me a bad day the day after.
By early evening I still felt no better.
I ask myself, should I push myself so hard if this is the reaction I get?  It's not so bad when I have a working pain relief injection, but I am currently waiting for my next injection.
I hate feeling like this.  I am just about feeling ok, but it knocks the stuffing out of me.
And I really don't need this, with what's going on at work.

No comments: