Sunday 9 October 2011

Is this what is wrong?

I wonder if this is why young people are out of control.
My computer is next to a window that looks out onto the street. The girl from across the road is talking to some boys, but the boys are in the next door yard. they are quite blithely larking around in front of someone else's window, making a general nuisance of themselves. Have the girl's parents said anything? NO, because they frequently have [parties that disrupt the peace.
These kids have no respect for other people's property, and obviously neither do the parents.
I think one of the problems with today's young people being out of control is that they are not taught any respect for other people and their belongings/property/etc.
I know this doesn't apply to all young people. There are some who have respect for others, etc. But they are becoming a minority.
The people who have no respect , think they have a right to do whatever they want, where they want, and to who ever they want.
I suppose it won't surprise you to know that these "kids" are also freely swearing, as if the words they are using are not offensive.

10th October
This morning I went out to find my wing mirror broken...I have been told that it has been deliberately done...by the mechanic who looks after my car! Well, the kids were running around all the cars on the street and pushing and shoving at each other

No comments: