Friday 25 July 2008

Winding up the school year.






When you were a kid, you'd think..."great, nearly summer holidays!" and probably think that the school were just unwinding prior to the summer break. I don't know about other schools, but the department I work for have been getting things ready for the return to school in September Yes, the classes have been more relaxed, but there's been loads of preparation done. To me, it is the busiest time of the school year, not the most relaxed. Mind you unwrapping huge rolls of fleece fabric and cutting it into lengths for next year's groups is lovely. As I don't order the fleece I never know what is in the rolls until I unpack them.

I've been tired from adjusting to full time work again, and my ankle has been slightly achy.

What else has been happening?

Well, Oliver and Samantha have been off to festivals, Samantha is off to another on Tuesday. Then, they are both working Leeds festival at the end of the month.

As promised there are photos of the Kite Festival, and I have made two more of the fish bags.

And, been doing loads of reading, which I am trying to remember to enter on the book blog.

No comments: