Tuesday 26 May 2015

Half term

Where does all the time go?
It doesn't seem to be that long since I posted about Spark, and here we are 3 and a 1/2 months later.
I've not been blogging much, as there hasn't been much to blog about.
Last Tuesday, Shadow went to a different groomer.  I was worried about her, as I'd been told that she " bit for fun".  This distressed me, and after I got her home from that appointment, I found two cuts on her.  Probably the reason why she wasn't happy.  She hasn't been happy going there since her claw broke inside her toe.  It does make me wonder if that is where it happened.
Anyway, I picked her up just over two hours after dropping her off, she was very happy, and the only odd thing she had done was "freeze" a couple of times.  She looks lovely.
Plans for this week, maybe trim Bertie Budelia back a little more. Do some knitting, maybe some sewing, just take things easy.

No comments: